¡bienvenido!

Spencer Michael Henze served a 2 year, full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints among the people of Oaxaca, Mexico (pronounced wa-ha-ka). This is the week-by-week account of his service. Elder Henze returned with honor March 21, 2012.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 6 Already!

Hey everyone!
sorry I didn´t write last week. I was pretty busy and this week has
been a pretty similar story. but just to give you the update, things
are going well here! this week was pretty slow but we have a baptism
scheduled for this Sunday and lots of potential references. I´m a
little afraid of my companion leaving next Monday cuz even with six
weeks here I still don´t know the area very well. The streets are
nameless and curve around all over the place. when people give me
directions it just makes me want to fall asleep because they make no
sense. haha. oh well, I guess that's just how it goes. it´ll definitely
keep me entertained with my next comp.
There's not much new stuff to report. we´ve been trying some new
methods and its been working out alright. well, sorry so short but I
gotta run. I love you guys! thank you so much for all your love and
support. as always its much needed.

love,
Elder Spencer Henze