¡bienvenido!

Spencer Michael Henze served a 2 year, full time mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints among the people of Oaxaca, Mexico (pronounced wa-ha-ka). This is the week-by-week account of his service. Elder Henze returned with honor March 21, 2012.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Here we go again...

Little update from Spencer... these consulate fools can't make up their minds on whether or not they're going to let him go to Mexico! :(

"I officially got reassigned to Salt Lake South last week right after I emailed you so I couldn't tell you. I got a phone pass but couldn't get ahold of the parents so i traded it in for email time on friday just to find out the server for myldsmail was down, then i tried chatting with the technical service people to see if they could get it up and running for me and the dude only spoke spanish which in a way was cool cuz I got to chat in spanish but then again not cool cuz explaining technical problems in english is hard enough... so I figured I could just tell you on tuesday (today). It was a headache though.
i'm gonna find out what the SLC South mission home address is so you'll have it..
i have no idea how long i'll be in SLC.. could be an hour.. could be a month.. i dont know.. so ya.. sorry about the double periods.. the computers here suck.."

So, that's what I know so far. As soon as he gets his new address, it will be on this blog! Stay tuned...